Our 'd'Vine Nine' Private Tours
A trip through the Swan Valley is never going to be a dull day. With so much to see, sip and sing praises about – how do you decide which is the best day for you??
We do A LOT of private tours and so we though we'd put together a list of tours that have worked the best for our guests. So, if you're looking to do a private or corporate tour, and a little stuck on what sort of day to have - here is a list of our top NINE tours that are sure to get you salivating!!
The Wino's Tour - $114 pp
Perfect for those who really
enjoy their wines – and appreciate a good meal & quality chocolate also. It is a classic full day tour of the Swan Valley and showcases some of the valleys best vinos!
Itinerary for the day:
- 10.15am Pick up: Location of your choice
- 11.00am: Olive Farm Wines for premium wine tastings.
- 12:00pm: Mandoon Estate for premium wine tastings followed by a delicious one-course set menu lunch in their Homestead Brewery - A drink will be included here with your meal!
- 2:00pm: Sandalford Estate Winery for premium wine tastings, cheese and crackers
- 2.45pm: Lancaster Wines for premium wine tastings
- 3.40pm: Margaret River Chocolate Co, Providore and Coward & Black Wine Makers for delicious chocolate samples, fine foods, chocolate liqueurs and MORE wine (YAY!)
- 4.00pm: Leave for drop off
CLICK ME to read more on our other top tours..
If you'd us to fully customise your entire day, head to the Private Charters page to grab some ideas!
*You'll find additional information about the booking conditions of these tours when you click through - for all other enquiries please CONTACT US.