Private Brewery Tours in the Swan Valley
The Swan Valley is home to an amazing selection of award-winning Breweries. There are six boutique breweries and one funky as cidery spread out in the Swan Valley where you will find a brew you won’t find anywhere else in the world!
Our private charter Brewery Tours are full day tours which we customise to your liking. You can sit back and relax among the beautiful surrounds while we take you to try the finest tasting brews, as well as a selection of food and treats that are central to the region’s appeal.
What your tour could include;
- Beer tastings and tasting trays at award-winning boutique breweries
- A brewery lunch – choose from modern Australian, German style, Wood fired pizzas and more!
- Fine spirit and liqueur samples at the Great Northern Distillery
- Mind blowing vodka and gin samples at Old Young’s Distillery
- Delicious Cider tastings at WA’s best cidery!
- Premium wine tastings
- Chocolate lovers paradise with free chocolate tastings
- Delish food and liqueur samples at the spectacular Providore
- and much more!
All the breweries and other venues that we visit are renowned for their quality brews and excellent service. Beer and cider tasting fees are inclusive of the booking price.
Please be aware that if Mother Nature is not being so kind to us, as well as other unforeseen conditions, venue locations may change. We also take some happy snaps on all of our tours, which we provide for viewing in the Gallery on our homepage.
As these are arranged as private tours, pick up and drop off time will depend on your itinerary, and location will be advised when making the booking. We are happy to arrange for a different drop off location to where we picked you up from in case you’re group is not finished with the days festivities. All packages must be booked in advance so that we can customise your tour with enough notice.
Costing for a private charter varies depending on the type of tour you have so please contact us for any enquiries or quotes.
>>If you are stuck on what to include in your Swan Valley brewery, why not try this one?!<<
The Classic Brewery Tour (Private tour) – $114pp*
Itinerary for the day:
- 10.45am Pick up: Location of your choice
- 11.30am: Feral Brewing Co for beer tastings (two tastings included)
- 12.30pm: Mandoon Estate for a Spit Roast Lamb or Beef Roll in the Beer Garden Bar. Beer or Cider included with your lunch
- 2.00pm: Mash Brewery for a cheeky beer or cider (one small drink included here)
- 2.45pm: Elmars in the Valley for beer tasting, snack baskets and live music (one beer tasting and snack basket included)
- 3.45pm: Leave for drop off!
*Venues are subject to availability. The cost per person is based on 15 plus people and the pick up location being within the Perth Metro area. For costing on less then 15 people please contact us. This itinerary can be tweaked to however you like and venues can be changed.