- For the daily tours – a full payment is required to confirm your booking.
- For private charters and corporate packages we require an initial deposit of $150-$200 to secure your preferred day. Payment method will then be advised once the tours itinerary has been drawn up.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy for all our daily tours. A 95% refund of the ticket price will be issued if the tour is cancelled prior to 48 hours of it running.
- The private charters and corporate packages deposit will not be refunded for cancellations of private tours – however this credit can be used towards booking another private tour within six months time of the cancellation.
- For private charters and corporate packages we have a 5 day cancellation policy and 50% refund. Cancellation within 36 hours of the tour results in no refund.
- d’Vine Wine Tours has the right to refuse entry onto the tour for patrons who are either intoxicated, dressed inappropriately or guests who are behaving in an ill manner. Venues also have the authority to do so.
- Under the Liquor Licensing Act 119(4)(a), no alcohol is to be consumed on the vehicle. If you purchase alcohol from any of the venues whilst on the tour we will happily store it for you in a safe place and hand it back to you at the end of the tour.
- Please contact us in regards to having infants on board the tour.
- It is recommended that international guests bring along their passport as a form of their identification as venues do check this.
- d’Vine Wine Tours has the right to cancel any daily tours that has insufficient bookings.
- For our daily tours, if you are more then 10 minutes late for the pick up – the bus will potentially leave with out you out of respect for other guests on the tour – sorry!